Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Dog must be at least 4 months of age and spayed or neutered.
- Dog must be vaccinated for Rabies, Distemper and Bordatella (We require a 10 day incubation waiting period for dogs who are receiving the Bordetella vaccine for the first time or are more than 6 months past due.).
- Owners must have a signed agreement on file before leaving their dog in our care (Agreement completed on day of assessment).
- Owners are solely responsible for any harm and/or medical expenses caused by their dog while in our care.
- As a participant of doggie daycare, owners understand that an interactive play setting is not without risk of minor cuts, scratches and abrasions due to the nature of dog play.
- We requires all dogs be on quality flea preventative. If fleas are found upon check-in owner may either take their dog home or the dog will be kept in isolation and will not be allowed to return until flea free.
- We recommend owners provide food from home for their dog if the dog will need fed while in our care. In case the owner forgets or run out we will be glad to provide the dog with our quality food for a fee.
- We will administer medication that an owner provides per request.
- Dog must pass a behavior assessment before attendance.
- If for any reason the owner is unable to pick up their pet by 6PM a late charge will be incurred.
- We will charge a $35.00 handling fee for all returned checks.
- All fees will be due at the time of pickup.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call at 419-549-2818.